A globally outstanding consulting company strongly committed to providing security requirements across various industries is seeking a skilled IAM consultants, at all levels, across the UK!!!
Locations: most big cities across the UK
• Business-oriented approach to IAM, including ‘IAM business change’.
• As a forward-thinking consultant, you will have the opportunity to push the boundaries of IAM by partnering with client organizations and leading suppliers to design and build creative new solutions.
• Collaborate and share knowledge with IAM authorities worldwide.
• Have detailed, hands-on experience as part of the design and implementation of IAM solutions.
• Develop IAM requirements, process and technical perspectives and present demonstrable examples of how they have delivered IAM projects
• Contribute as an advisor to major initiatives with the latest IAM technologies.
• 2+ years of experience within IAM processes and services
• Active Directory knowledge and hands-on experience
• Excellent English skills
• Experience in architecture, design and implementation
• Proven experience with identity governance solutions (SailPoint or CyberArk)
• Consulting and advisory expertise
P.S. The company does not sponsor visas. A successful candidate must also be eligible for Security Clearance or be already Security Cleared.