Not many companies can say everyday is different making sure there technologist are being challenged working on exciting engagements!
I am representing a global energy company who is recruiting for a cloud security engineer with strong aws experience. This role will suite someone who not only holds strong client facing experience and is comfortable in front of customers but also someone who is highly technical within cloud security such as defining aws security controls and the implementation around the solution from a engineering and architecture point of view. As you can imagine technology is at the heart of the company so any scripting experience will be a nice to have.
If you feel you have the required skills below. please reach out as I can see this role being on the market long.
• Experience in DevOps in AWS cloud environments is good to have
• Scripting Languages: Python, PowerShell (Intermediate level)
• Risk Management and Security in an AWS context
• Basic network experience VPC’s, NAT, IGWS in AWS context is desirable
• Good knowledge of using AWS services relating to security and related automation capabilities
• Ability to do deep dive security analysis of customer AWS architectures