One of the leading global product organizations is currently expanding its cyber security team, and looking for Cloud Security Architect.
You will drive/ develop security concepts in close collaboration with the IT service owners and vendors to address the organization’s cyber security needs, and meet business demands
Your daily tasks:
• Assess risks to bridge the gap between and drive appropriate measures to reduce risks.
• Cloud Security Architecture design, architectural reviews, cloud migration, all the way to implementation
• Deliver/ develop cybersecurity resilient services
• Take charge and implement a security/protection concept and keep security measures in place (e.g. exception handling, vulnerability remediation, penetration test planning, change requests)
• Provide security architecture designs and reviews for IT projects that cross multiple platforms.
• Bachelor’s degree Cyber/ or InfoSec domain
• 3+ years’ experience in Cyber Security Cloud topics (e.g., AWS, Azure, SaaS etc)
• 2+ years’ experience in Cyber Security architectures, CI/CD, Cloud-native security tooling
• DevOps/ DevSecOps/ SecDevOps
• Knowledge of Cyber Security standards (ISO27001, NIST, BSI)
• Certifications are highly desired (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CCSP).
• Experience in project work, as project manager and/or as a consultant.
• Experience working on a global scope
Nationality: , or blue card holder
Diversity & Inclusion, LGBTQ+